- Unique Locking Function
- Fully Sealed Joint that is Vibration Resistant
- High Shear and Tensile Values
- Great Hole Fill Capacity, Compensating for Irregular and Oversized Drill Holes.
- Very Versatile
- 3/16”(4.8mm) and 1/4” (6.4mm)
- Aluminum / Aluminum (ABA-GL)
- Steel / Steel (SBS-GL, SCS-GL)
- Stainless / Stainless (IBI-GL)
- Dome Head (Protruding)
- Countersunk (Flush)
Fields of Application:
- Automotive Industry
- Truck & Trailer
- Construction / Steel Frame Systems
- & Many More…
What tools to use for installation?
When selecting the right rivet tool for your GO-LOCKs, please refer to the table below:
GOEBELS’s GO-LOCKs are available from stock through one of our distribution partners.
Not sure how to get them? Feel free to contact us and we will put you in touch with one of our distribution partners in your region!
Are you a distributor yourself? We’re constantly growing our network of distribution partners. Reach out to us today to learn how we work with our partners!